Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Reading Goals

Q: What is your goal in reading for this summer?
A: It is to READ AND READ AND READ AND READ AND READ AND READ AND READ!!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure that you get my overall point for typing this post(other than the obvious). Here are some of my main goals, and don't worry, I'll explain them later.
  • to go to the library once every week that I can
  • to finish The Chronicles of Narnia
  • to read as many books as I can
  • to finish the Reading Challenge
  • to read more genres that I don't read as much(like bio's, sci-fi and no books-wait, no, I didn't mean to say that!)
    First, I'll explain about the reading challenge and library. I am a big fan of reading and I think that the Summer Reading Challenge is a great way to explore this amazing world. I also want to do this because they make more challenging challenges so you get to read and learn more. Even better, the library has all the supplies you need! Also, I really want to finish The Cronicles of Narnia because it looks like a great re-read and it will supply me with my reading needs for a very long time.
                                                             READING IS AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment